I thought it was a typo at first; Mayor Street's travel schedule for today included a trip to the 4th annual conference on "Glocalization" at the World Bank. Glocalization is "[t]he creation of products or services intended for the global market, but customized to suit the local culture", according to Wikipedia.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Climate Mash
- The Greening of Philadelphia
- Our Leaves are Better & Bigger than Your Leaves
- Stop Pay-to-Play: Vote "Yes" on Charter Change Nov...
- South Jersey Ad Agency Leaving Suburbia for Center...
- Minimal Disclosure Standards for Political Polling...
- Condomania Comes to East Falls
- Random Environmental Factoid: The Marines and Soy ...
- Are More Alternative Fuel Vehicles in Philadelphia...
- Council Action on Proposed PGW Rate Hike
- Philadelphia Lawyers
- ▼ October (12)