The Committee on Transportation and Public Utilities – Chaired by Councilman Michael Nutter - will meet to consider Resolution #050845 on Tuesday, October 11 at 2:00pm in room 400 of City Hall. This resolution would authorize City Council's Transportation and Public Utilities Committee to hold public hearings to discuss the impact of the proposed PGW 19.4% rate hike on the Philadelphia's citizens and explore methods of providing resources and relief to those most severely affected by such a dramatic increase.
Thursday, October 06, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Climate Mash
- The Greening of Philadelphia
- Our Leaves are Better & Bigger than Your Leaves
- Stop Pay-to-Play: Vote "Yes" on Charter Change Nov...
- South Jersey Ad Agency Leaving Suburbia for Center...
- Minimal Disclosure Standards for Political Polling
- Condomania Comes to East Falls
- Random Environmental Factoid: The Marines and Soy ...
- Are More Alternative Fuel Vehicles in Philadelphia...
- Council Action on Proposed PGW Rate Hike
- Philadelphia Lawyers
- ▼ October (12)