Eight of Philadelphia's largest law firms made it onto a list of the nation's top 100 firms (see story). American Lawyer Magazine said it was one of the best showings by Philadelphia firms in two decades. Three of them, Pepper Hamilton, Cozen O'Connor and Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll, were not on the list in 2003. Others that made the list were Morgan, Lewis & Bockius; Dechert; Duane Morris; Blank Rome L.L.P; and Drinker Biddle & Reath. Thriving law firms bring significant economic benefits to the City and region, in the way of tax revenue and employee and firm spending in the local economy.
Friday, July 01, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- FDIC report says Philadelphia is one of 55 housing...
- Temple University: The Owl that Could
- Sports Complex Skyway?
- The Next Police Commissioner Ascends?
- Philadelphia Utility Work: Better Coordination
- City Year Positions
- Friedman, Out!
- Suburban Boomers Become Center City Roomers
- Center City Hotels Did Well in May
- Blue Future PAC
- Schuylkill River Skatepark: Coming Along
- Philadelphia Law Firms: Nationally Competitive
- RecycleBank to Make Live 8 Environmentally Friendl...
- ▼ July (13)