According to Smith Travel Research, Center City hotels had an occupancy rate of 78.3% in May, up 5.7% from May 2004. Revenue per available room (“RevPAR”) was at $97.79 in Center City for May.
Monday, July 11, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- FDIC report says Philadelphia is one of 55 housing...
- Temple University: The Owl that Could
- Sports Complex Skyway?
- The Next Police Commissioner Ascends?
- Philadelphia Utility Work: Better Coordination
- City Year Positions
- Friedman, Out!
- Suburban Boomers Become Center City Roomers
- Center City Hotels Did Well in May
- Blue Future PAC
- Schuylkill River Skatepark: Coming Along
- Philadelphia Law Firms: Nationally Competitive
- RecycleBank to Make Live 8 Environmentally Friendly
- ▼ July (13)