City Year still has full-time AmeriCorps positions available. If you know someone between the ages of 17-24 who can spend 10 months making a difference, then please have him/her attend a City Year information session. Information sessions are held at the City Year office at 6 pm every Wednesday, 2nd floor of the Red Cross Building at 23rd and Chestnut. Additionally, anyone can visit their website for more information or call (267) 386-7013.
Monday, July 25, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- FDIC report says Philadelphia is one of 55 housing...
- Temple University: The Owl that Could
- Sports Complex Skyway?
- The Next Police Commissioner Ascends?
- Philadelphia Utility Work: Better Coordination
- City Year Positions
- Friedman, Out!
- Suburban Boomers Become Center City Roomers
- Center City Hotels Did Well in May
- Blue Future PAC
- Schuylkill River Skatepark: Coming Along
- Philadelphia Law Firms: Nationally Competitive
- RecycleBank to Make Live 8 Environmentally Friendl...
- ▼ July (13)