Gov. Rendell has proclaimed May as Beef and Egg Month. There are 28,000 beef producers in our state, raising more than 1.6 million cattle and calves that contribute $1.76 billion dollars to the economy. More than 7,000 poultry producers raise 23 million hens that produce 6.5 billion eggs annually - adding $340 million to the economy.
Friday, May 05, 2006
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- Pennsylvania's Job Count Reaches New Record
- Friday Agricultural Factoid
- Rendell and Pennsylvania Grow Greener
- John Dougherty: He Said, He Said
- Pennsylvania's Official Bumper Sticker Contest Und...
- The Wild, Wild East
- Judge Edward Becker Passes
- Environmental Issues are a Top Concern for Philade...
- Make Tax Competitiveness a Priority
- Tax Collection in Pennsylvania
- Vote for Ethics in Tomorrow's Election!
- IssuesPA/Pew Poll Shows Pennsylvanians Dissatisfie...
- Friday Agriculture Factoid: Two for the Price of One
- Not so Much Turnover in the PA Leg
- Rendell Leads Swann in Latest Poll
- Voters Split on East Falls And River Slot Parlor S...
- May is Beef and Egg Month in Pennsylvania
- Friday Agriculture Factoid
- PhillyCarShare and City of Philadelphia Named Fina...
- The Autobiography Project
- Philadelphia International Airport Shows Strong Gr...
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2005 (219)