According to the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, trout season kicked off in April and lasts through September. The Commonwealth is home to 42 commercial trout growers, ranking us fourth in the nation. 1.52 million pounds of trout valued at $4.81 million were sold last year.
Friday, May 05, 2006
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- Pennsylvania's Job Count Reaches New Record
- Friday Agricultural Factoid
- Rendell and Pennsylvania Grow Greener
- John Dougherty: He Said, He Said
- Pennsylvania's Official Bumper Sticker Contest Und...
- The Wild, Wild East
- Judge Edward Becker Passes
- Environmental Issues are a Top Concern for Philade...
- Make Tax Competitiveness a Priority
- Tax Collection in Pennsylvania
- Vote for Ethics in Tomorrow's Election!
- IssuesPA/Pew Poll Shows Pennsylvanians Dissatisfie...
- Friday Agriculture Factoid: Two for the Price of One
- Not so Much Turnover in the PA Leg
- Rendell Leads Swann in Latest Poll
- Voters Split on East Falls And River Slot Parlor S...
- May is Beef and Egg Month in Pennsylvania
- Friday Agriculture Factoid
- PhillyCarShare and City of Philadelphia Named Fina...
- The Autobiography Project
- Philadelphia International Airport Shows Strong Gr...
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2005 (219)