PhillyCarShare - Philadelphia's preeminent car sharing organization - today announced a program that will reimburse drivers for the cost of using mass transit. PhillyCarShare members who use SEPTA subway, trolley and regional rail service will be reimbursed as a credit to their PhillyCarShare accounts, up to $7 round-trip for regional rail and $2.60 round-trip on rapid transit and subway-surface. Receipts or tickets are required for all but subway trips. With more than 30 eligible stations in the program representing every rail line in the SEPTA system, notable stations include 69th Street, Frankford, Fern Rock, 30th Street, City Hall, Eighth and Market, and neighborhood stations along the R6, R7, and R8 regional rail lines in Northwest Philadelphia. See PhillyCarShare's website for details.
Monday, July 16, 2007
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- The Pawnshop Roses
- Friday Agricultural Factoid: Random Definition Edi...
- Seattle Expands its Recycling Program
- Pennsylvania Employment is Strong
- Friday Agricultural Factoid
- The Philadelphia Navy Yard
- PhillyCarShare Announces Transit Reimbursement Policy
- I Care What Celebrities Think!
- A Primate City?
- Friday Agriculture Factoid: All is Fair in Love an...
- Plastics Bags Begone!
- Friday Agricultural Factoid: Many Days Late
- What's Your Favorite City?
- Why Don’t We Do This In Philadelphia?
- Philly is on the Verge
- Friday Agricultural Factoid: Pennsylvania is Amusing
- The Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia
- The Philadelphia Runner Track Club
- ▼ July (18)
- ► 2006 (196)
- ► 2005 (219)