I took a tour of the Philadelphia Navy Yard this week. It's an amazing part of the City with a fascinating history. Also, the Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation and the City of Philadelphia are doing an incredible job of redeveloping the site. There are currently around 6,500 people working down there, with a vision to cultivate the growth of what will essentially be a whole other neighborhood with upwards of 30,000 jobs. Further, I had one of the best lunches of my life at the Frog at the Yard. I highly recommend going down there to take a tour and to grab some lunch!
Friday, July 20, 2007
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- The Pawnshop Roses
- Friday Agricultural Factoid: Random Definition Edi...
- Seattle Expands its Recycling Program
- Pennsylvania Employment is Strong
- Friday Agricultural Factoid
- The Philadelphia Navy Yard
- PhillyCarShare Announces Transit Reimbursement Pol...
- I Care What Celebrities Think!
- A Primate City?
- Friday Agriculture Factoid: All is Fair in Love an...
- Plastics Bags Begone!
- Friday Agricultural Factoid: Many Days Late
- What's Your Favorite City?
- Why Don’t We Do This In Philadelphia?
- Philly is on the Verge
- Friday Agricultural Factoid: Pennsylvania is Amusi...
- The Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia
- The Philadelphia Runner Track Club
- ▼ July (18)
- ► 2006 (196)
- ► 2005 (219)