According to the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, the Commonwealth contains more than 58,000 farms covering 7.7 million acres, a quarter of the state's total acreage. These farms are diverse in size and output, averaging 133 acres, and producing everything from mushrooms to Christmas trees to milk.
Saturday, January 28, 2006
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- The Bush Propaganda Machine
- Two Philadelphia Business Schools Do Well In Ranki...
- An Independent Ethics Board: Coming Soon?
- Green Power!
- PA's Agriculture Industry: There's a lot of it
- Something for the Commonwealth to Consider?
- New York Discounter Coming to Chestnut Street
- Ex-Mayor on Trial for Corruption
- Lynn Swann will Revert Back to an Ugly Ducking on ...
- Trump Coming to the Waterfront
- More Center City Condos
- Philadelphia Cruise Business Continues Growth
- A Right Winger for Gay Marriage
- SDP Building Receives Honors
- I'm Worried About the Groundhog
- November Good Month for Center City Hotels
- Pennsylvania's Alt. Fuel Industry Expands
- Brandywine Realty Trust
- Boyd Theater Update
- Montana Comes to Pennsylvania
- The Pennsylvania Farm Show
- Recycling saves the Commonwealth Serious Money
- ▼ January (22)
- ► 2005 (219)