According to Harper's Magazine, James E. Hansen - a director at NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies - said that NASA had ordered its public-affairs staff to review and possibly censor his upcoming speeches and papers after he called for reductions in greenhouse-gas emissions.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- The Bush Propaganda Machine
- Two Philadelphia Business Schools Do Well In Ranki...
- An Independent Ethics Board: Coming Soon?
- Green Power!
- PA's Agriculture Industry: There's a lot of it
- Something for the Commonwealth to Consider?
- New York Discounter Coming to Chestnut Street
- Ex-Mayor on Trial for Corruption
- Lynn Swann will Revert Back to an Ugly Ducking on ...
- Trump Coming to the Waterfront
- More Center City Condos
- Philadelphia Cruise Business Continues Growth
- A Right Winger for Gay Marriage
- SDP Building Receives Honors
- I'm Worried About the Groundhog
- November Good Month for Center City Hotels
- Pennsylvania's Alt. Fuel Industry Expands
- Brandywine Realty Trust
- Boyd Theater Update
- Montana Comes to Pennsylvania
- The Pennsylvania Farm Show
- Recycling saves the Commonwealth Serious Money
- ▼ January (22)
- ► 2005 (219)