"Ted's Montana Grill" - that's Ted Turner - has arrived in Philadelphia. The new restaurant on Broad Street is the first in the Commonwealth for Turner and his business partner who have opened over 40 chain locations in 15 states. The chain features American foods in a setting meant to remind you of turn-of-the-century Montana. In case you didn't know, Philadelphia City Council proclaimed Jan. 5th as "Ted's Montana Grill Day"in Philadelphia.
Friday, January 06, 2006
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- The Bush Propaganda Machine
- Two Philadelphia Business Schools Do Well In Ranki...
- An Independent Ethics Board: Coming Soon?
- Green Power!
- PA's Agriculture Industry: There's a lot of it
- Something for the Commonwealth to Consider?
- New York Discounter Coming to Chestnut Street
- Ex-Mayor on Trial for Corruption
- Lynn Swann will Revert Back to an Ugly Ducking on ...
- Trump Coming to the Waterfront
- More Center City Condos
- Philadelphia Cruise Business Continues Growth
- A Right Winger for Gay Marriage
- SDP Building Receives Honors
- I'm Worried About the Groundhog
- November Good Month for Center City Hotels
- Pennsylvania's Alt. Fuel Industry Expands
- Brandywine Realty Trust
- Boyd Theater Update
- Montana Comes to Pennsylvania
- The Pennsylvania Farm Show
- Recycling saves the Commonwealth Serious Money
- ▼ January (22)
- ► 2005 (219)