According to a nine-page story in National Geographic Traveler that hits newsstands on Oct. 4, Philadelphia is America’s Next Great City (see article). The article cites our restaurants, arts/culture scene, walkability, and other positive attributes. National Geographic Traveler has 715,000 subscribers and a “pass-along” readership of 6 million; the magazine is the most widely read travel publication in the world.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Philadelphia Food Distribution Center will Relocat...
- Philadelphia’s World Renowned Mural Arts Program G...
- Philadelphia: America's Next Great City
- Real Estate Tax Abatement: It Worked
- New FLP Website
- Relocation vs. Rebuilding?
- Ford to Dramatically Increase Hybrid Production
- Masterman: #1 Public High School in the Region
- Nutter and DiCicco: Politicians of the Year
- Where do all the Yuppies Meet, South Street, South...
- A Demonstration Wetland Takes Shape in East Falls
- Translating the Politics of “We” into the Politics...
- LaSalle Contributes to North Philadelphia’s Econom...
- More Pro-Hybrid Legislation in PA
- Plug it In, Plug it In
- ▼ September (15)