House Bill 1630 would waive annual emissions inspections for hybrids and House Bills 968 and 969 would waive the annual emissions inspection and registration fees for hybrids, as well as the 6% state sales tax on their purchase. Do you support these bills? Contact your legislator and let him/her know. Note that there is bi-partisan support for these bills.
Friday, September 02, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Philadelphia Food Distribution Center will Relocat...
- Philadelphia’s World Renowned Mural Arts Program G...
- Philadelphia: America's Next Great City
- Real Estate Tax Abatement: It Worked
- New FLP Website
- Relocation vs. Rebuilding?
- Ford to Dramatically Increase Hybrid Production
- Masterman: #1 Public High School in the Region
- Nutter and DiCicco: Politicians of the Year
- Where do all the Yuppies Meet, South Street, South...
- A Demonstration Wetland Takes Shape in East Falls
- Translating the Politics of “We” into the Politics...
- LaSalle Contributes to North Philadelphia’s Econom...
- More Pro-Hybrid Legislation in PA
- Plug it In, Plug it In
- ▼ September (15)