The School District of Philadelphia – led by the visionary CEO Paul Vallas - has established a 10th, separate region for Center City that includes all public elementary, middle and high schools in the area circumscribed by Poplar Street, Washington Avenue, and the Delaware and Schuylkill Rivers. This initiative is a collaborative effort of the Center City District and Philadelphia School District designed to improve public school options for Center City residents through marketing campaigns, expansion of school choice programs and infrastructure improvements. For more information, go to the Center City Schools Initiative.
Thursday, April 28, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- RiverLink Ferry Season Begins
- School District Establishes Center City Region
- Philadelphia and the BPT: Imperfect Together
- Cruising from Philadelphia
- Another Philadelphia Hidden Treasure: The Schuylki...
- May is "Buy Local Philly Month"
- February Results for Center City Hotels
- Tax Reform in Philadelphia: Ya Think?
- Clinton, Rendell, Kvaerner, and $1 Billion Dollars...
- Temple Town to Get a Supermarket: Another Positive...
- Center City Parking Lots: Enough Already
- Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network Annual C...
- Proposed Quantitative Performance Measurement to G...
- Philadelphia to Host 2020 Olympics?
- Encourage City Council to Pass Anti "Pay-to-Play" ...
- More Center City Condo News
- Spanning the Globe
- Philadelphia Taxis to Improve
- The Cookie Crumbles?
- Hotel Occupancy Off to a Strong Start in 2005
- More North Broad Street Rebound
- ▼ April (21)