The Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education is a regional and national leader in urban environmental education. According to their website “The Schuylkill Center's primary purpose is to promote, through environmental education, the preservation and improvement of our natural environment by fostering appreciation, understanding and responsible use of the ecosystem; by disseminating information on current environmental issues; and by encouraging appropriate public response to environmental problems.” The Center owns over 400 acres of land in Andorra - the largest private parcel in Philadelphia - in the most northwesterly part of the City.
Friday, April 22, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- RiverLink Ferry Season Begins
- School District Establishes Center City Region
- Philadelphia and the BPT: Imperfect Together
- Cruising from Philadelphia
- Another Philadelphia Hidden Treasure: The Schuylki...
- May is "Buy Local Philly Month"
- February Results for Center City Hotels
- Tax Reform in Philadelphia: Ya Think?
- Clinton, Rendell, Kvaerner, and $1 Billion Dollars...
- Temple Town to Get a Supermarket: Another Positive...
- Center City Parking Lots: Enough Already
- Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network Annual C...
- Proposed Quantitative Performance Measurement to G...
- Philadelphia to Host 2020 Olympics?
- Encourage City Council to Pass Anti "Pay-to-Play" ...
- More Center City Condo News
- Spanning the Globe
- Philadelphia Taxis to Improve
- The Cookie Crumbles?
- Hotel Occupancy Off to a Strong Start in 2005
- More North Broad Street Rebound
- ▼ April (21)