Smith Travel Research reported a 60.1% occupancy in January/February for Center City hotels, compared to 55.7% for the same months a year prior. February 2005 was at 61.9% this year, compared to 59% in 2004.
Monday, April 04, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- RiverLink Ferry Season Begins
- School District Establishes Center City Region
- Philadelphia and the BPT: Imperfect Together
- Cruising from Philadelphia
- Another Philadelphia Hidden Treasure: The Schuylki...
- May is "Buy Local Philly Month"
- February Results for Center City Hotels
- Tax Reform in Philadelphia: Ya Think?
- Clinton, Rendell, Kvaerner, and $1 Billion Dollars...
- Temple Town to Get a Supermarket: Another Positive...
- Center City Parking Lots: Enough Already
- Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network Annual C...
- Proposed Quantitative Performance Measurement to G...
- Philadelphia to Host 2020 Olympics?
- Encourage City Council to Pass Anti "Pay-to-Play" ...
- More Center City Condo News
- Spanning the Globe
- Philadelphia Taxis to Improve
- The Cookie Crumbles?
- Hotel Occupancy Off to a Strong Start in 2005
- More North Broad Street Rebound
- ▼ April (21)