After two years of relentless advocacy by Philadelphia's Councilwoman Tasco (representing the 9th Councilmanic District), eBay announced last week that racial slurs used to describe auction items will no longer be allowed. Thanks for the prompt action, eBay.
Sunday, November 21, 2004
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- ► 2005 (219)
- Las Vegas on the Delaware
- Philadelphia High School Provides Shortcut to College
- Philadelphia University Breaks Ground on New Stude...
- Urban Outfitters HQ moving to Navy Yard
- eBay, what took you so long?
- Largest Philadelphia Marathon Ever
- You’re Fired; but if You’re a Political Ally’s Chi...
- Custom Made Wheels
- Committee of 70: Help Wanted
- Philadelphia's Regional Economy: "Most Improved"
- Councilman Nutter: Going Down?
- Historic Smith Playground Renovation
- Ground Broken for School of the Future
- Bowling for Yuppies
- City of Philadelphia Triathlon
- Philadelphia Construction Boom
- ▼ November (16)