Speaking to supporters at Philadelphia’s first major post-election fundraiser, Nutter mused, "I currently work on the fourth floor of City Hall…I'd like to continue in my public service in the future, possibly on a different floor." Nutter’s City Council office is on the fourth floor, while the Mayor sits on the second floor of City Hall. This well-attended event on the 33rd floor of the Lowe’s Hotel in Center City included Councilman James Kenney, Councilwoman Blondell Reynolds Brown, and Councilman Rick Mariano. The fund-raiser was the Councilman's most successful ever.
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- ► 2005 (219)
- Las Vegas on the Delaware
- Philadelphia High School Provides Shortcut to Coll...
- Philadelphia University Breaks Ground on New Stude...
- Urban Outfitters HQ moving to Navy Yard
- eBay, what took you so long?
- Largest Philadelphia Marathon Ever
- You’re Fired; but if You’re a Political Ally’s Chi...
- Custom Made Wheels
- Committee of 70: Help Wanted
- Philadelphia's Regional Economy: "Most Improved"
- Councilman Nutter: Going Down?
- Historic Smith Playground Renovation
- Ground Broken for School of the Future
- Bowling for Yuppies
- City of Philadelphia Triathlon
- Philadelphia Construction Boom
- ▼ November (16)