No fewer than three upscale bowling alleys are coming to the City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection. One in University City, another downtown, and a third in Northern Liberties. The first of these - "Strikes" will be a 12-lane alley with a bar and restaurant. It will be located at the old Urban Outfitters site at 4040 Locust St. in University City; expect to see the first pins knocked over and cosmopolitans consumed in January 2005.
Sunday, November 14, 2004
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- ► 2005 (219)
- Las Vegas on the Delaware
- Philadelphia High School Provides Shortcut to Coll...
- Philadelphia University Breaks Ground on New Stude...
- Urban Outfitters HQ moving to Navy Yard
- eBay, what took you so long?
- Largest Philadelphia Marathon Ever
- You’re Fired; but if You’re a Political Ally’s Chi...
- Custom Made Wheels
- Committee of 70: Help Wanted
- Philadelphia's Regional Economy: "Most Improved"
- Councilman Nutter: Going Down?
- Historic Smith Playground Renovation
- Ground Broken for School of the Future
- Bowling for Yuppies
- City of Philadelphia Triathlon
- Philadelphia Construction Boom
- ▼ November (16)