Governor Ed Rendell has opened up a 55 – 33 percent lead over Republican "challenger" Lynn Swann, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today. This compares to a 47 – 37 percent Rendell lead in an April 5th survey by the same polling organization. Let's hope those numbers will give Democratic challengers some help in the November general elections in legislative races.
Friday, May 12, 2006
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- Pennsylvania's Job Count Reaches New Record
- Friday Agricultural Factoid
- Rendell and Pennsylvania Grow Greener
- John Dougherty: He Said, He Said
- Pennsylvania's Official Bumper Sticker Contest Und...
- The Wild, Wild East
- Judge Edward Becker Passes
- Environmental Issues are a Top Concern for Philade...
- Make Tax Competitiveness a Priority
- Tax Collection in Pennsylvania
- Vote for Ethics in Tomorrow's Election!
- IssuesPA/Pew Poll Shows Pennsylvanians Dissatisfie...
- Friday Agriculture Factoid: Two for the Price of O...
- Not so Much Turnover in the PA Leg
- Rendell Leads Swann in Latest Poll
- Voters Split on East Falls And River Slot Parlor S...
- May is Beef and Egg Month in Pennsylvania
- Friday Agriculture Factoid
- PhillyCarShare and City of Philadelphia Named Fina...
- The Autobiography Project
- Philadelphia International Airport Shows Strong Gr...
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2005 (219)