Candace Moore, a 2005 graduate of Saul High School, was elected president of Pa.FFA (formerly the Pennsylvania chapter of Future Farmers of America). She is the first African-American female to serve as president of the 8,000-member organization. Candace has deferred her college career for a year as she represents Pa.FFA as its leader. Saul is Philadelphia's unique and successful agricultural high school. The photo above is of Saul's expansive campus in the Upper Roxborough section of Philadelphia.
Monday, December 19, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Mariano & Dougherty: Puppet and Master?
- Happy Holidays!
- Pennsylvania Agriculture Industry: More Random Fac...
- Why People Choose to Live Where they Do
- Pennsylvania Agriculture Industry Leadership: Phil...
- This is Just Cool
- More Random Facts About the Commonwealth's Agricul...
- Giving the Gift of Mean this Holiday Season
- Robert Reich: How Unequal Can America Get Before W...
- Pennslvania Agriculture Industry: Blue Chippers
- BPT and the Chamber: Let's Seek Quid Pro Quo
- We Already Knew: Downtowns are Back
- ▼ December (12)