According to the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture, Commowealth chipmakers Utz Quality Foods and Herr Foods are leaders in the Baltimore/Washington and Philadelphia markets, respectively. According to recent analyses of supermarket sales, totals for both companies ranked #1 in each market over the national leader, Frito-Lay.
Friday, December 02, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Mariano & Dougherty: Puppet and Master?
- Happy Holidays!
- Pennsylvania Agriculture Industry: More Random Fac...
- Why People Choose to Live Where they Do
- Pennsylvania Agriculture Industry Leadership: Phil...
- This is Just Cool
- More Random Facts About the Commonwealth's Agricul...
- Giving the Gift of Mean this Holiday Season
- Robert Reich: How Unequal Can America Get Before W...
- Pennslvania Agriculture Industry: Blue Chippers
- BPT and the Chamber: Let's Seek Quid Pro Quo
- We Already Knew: Downtowns are Back
- ▼ December (12)