According to the Center City District, the Goldenberg Group and Brown Hill Development plan to redevelop the N.W. Ayer building at 210 W. Washington Square. The structure will be converted into 56 condominium units and will cost approximately $50 million.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Homegrown Energy Solutions from the Rendell Admini...
- Philadelphia Marathon Breaks Participation Record
- Instead of TABOR...
- Hybrid Technology for the Home
- Is PA Spending Out of Control?
- TABOR? Why Not Just Follow the Constitution?
- Turkeys in the Commonwealth: The Legislature
- Turkeys in the Commonwealth: Not the Legislature
- Ethics/Reform Movement Presses On
- Germantown Condomania
- The Benefit Bank
- University City Condomania
- The Philadelphia Public School Notebook
- Pennsylvania’s Agriculture Economy
- A Victory for Nutter and the City of Philadelphia
- Did You Know? Random PA Factoid
- Center City Hotel Occupancy Strong in September
- Comcast Center Update
- How Philly Works
- Rittenhouse Hotel Receives Honor
- New Center City Retail
- Nutter Bill would Promote Interests of Philadelphi...
- New Condo Project at Washington Square
- ▼ November (23)