From the Committee of 70, "Members of the Law and Government Committee voted today to push forward six pieces of ethics-related legislation with minor amendments. The bills now move to the floor of the entire Council where members will have the opportunity to take the next step in ethics reform and answer the voices of the voters who made it clear on November 8th that they want change."
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Homegrown Energy Solutions from the Rendell Admini...
- Philadelphia Marathon Breaks Participation Record
- Instead of TABOR...
- Hybrid Technology for the Home
- Is PA Spending Out of Control?
- TABOR? Why Not Just Follow the Constitution?
- Turkeys in the Commonwealth: The Legislature
- Turkeys in the Commonwealth: Not the Legislature
- Ethics/Reform Movement Presses On
- Germantown Condomania
- The Benefit Bank
- University City Condomania
- The Philadelphia Public School Notebook
- Pennsylvania’s Agriculture Economy
- A Victory for Nutter and the City of Philadelphia
- Did You Know? Random PA Factoid
- Center City Hotel Occupancy Strong in September
- Comcast Center Update
- How Philly Works
- Rittenhouse Hotel Receives Honor
- New Center City Retail
- Nutter Bill would Promote Interests of Philadelphi...
- New Condo Project at Washington Square
- ▼ November (23)