The Benefit Bank is a web-based software program – developed by Solutions for Progress (a Philadelphia-based company) - that helps low and moderate income individuals apply for benefits and tax credits that they and their families qualify for. Billions of dollars go unclaimed because applying for state/federal benefits are time-consuming and confusing; this program aims to lower the barriers to application.
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Homegrown Energy Solutions from the Rendell Admini...
- Philadelphia Marathon Breaks Participation Record
- Instead of TABOR...
- Hybrid Technology for the Home
- Is PA Spending Out of Control?
- TABOR? Why Not Just Follow the Constitution?
- Turkeys in the Commonwealth: The Legislature
- Turkeys in the Commonwealth: Not the Legislature
- Ethics/Reform Movement Presses On
- Germantown Condomania
- The Benefit Bank
- University City Condomania
- The Philadelphia Public School Notebook
- Pennsylvania’s Agriculture Economy
- A Victory for Nutter and the City of Philadelphia
- Did You Know? Random PA Factoid
- Center City Hotel Occupancy Strong in September
- Comcast Center Update
- How Philly Works
- Rittenhouse Hotel Receives Honor
- New Center City Retail
- Nutter Bill would Promote Interests of Philadelphi...
- New Condo Project at Washington Square
- ▼ November (23)