Ninety-five construction projects are under way in Philadelphia, with an aggregate value of $3 billion. The quantity and cost of these projects is unprecedented. In particular, Center City has never seen anything like it. The Philadelphia Business Journal has a good wrap up.
Saturday, May 07, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Philadelphians Mistrust Local Government According...
- Convention Center Expansion: Funding is on the Way...
- Montco to Develop Global Warming Strategy
- Councilman Nutter, Smokin' (actually, not smokin')...
- Cira Centre: 90% Leased
- Breaking Wind?
- I See Dead People (voting, that is)
- Zoning Bills: First Steps Toward Reform?
- High School Students from West Philadelphia Build ...
- Mayor Steps Down
- Philadelphia Film Festival Set Record
- Corruption Trial Verdicts Troubling You? Let's St...
- Cira Center is Filling Up
- Philadelphia Construction Boom: Unprecedented
- RecycleBank a “Raging Success” - Increases Residen...
- ▼ May (15)