A new report by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation says Philadelphia is considered one of 55 "boom" housing markets (see story). "Increased population, improved job growth, limited housing supply and innovative mortgage products have contributed to strong housing trends," says the report.
Friday, July 29, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- FDIC report says Philadelphia is one of 55 housing...
- Temple University: The Owl that Could
- Sports Complex Skyway?
- The Next Police Commissioner Ascends?
- Philadelphia Utility Work: Better Coordination
- City Year Positions
- Friedman, Out!
- Suburban Boomers Become Center City Roomers
- Center City Hotels Did Well in May
- Blue Future PAC
- Schuylkill River Skatepark: Coming Along
- Philadelphia Law Firms: Nationally Competitive
- RecycleBank to Make Live 8 Environmentally Friendly
- ▼ July (13)