The “Residences at the Ritz-Carlton” will be a $250 million, 44-story condominium project on the former Meridian Plaza office building site at 15th and Market Streets in Center City. Shovels will hit the ground this Fall and project completion is scheduled for the Spring of 2008 (see story).
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Alternative Fuel Industry Expands
- John Dougherty's Union (Local 98) Accussed of Hara...
- Take the Money and Run?
- Another Random Philadelphia Treasure You’ve Probab...
- Philadelphia International Airport: Ecomonic Power...
- Record Year for Passengers and Cargo at PHL
- "It's Costly Being Poor": An Article from the Econ...
- Center City Hotels: Still Strong
- Bio Conference a Success
- Cough, Cough - Got a Minute to take a Poll about S...
- Germantown Deserves Better
- Philadelphia's “Brooklynization”
- Better Models for Development in Pennsylvania
- Why Can't (or Won't) American Car Makers Do This?
- Rankings, Shmankings
- Philadelphia County: We're #23!!
- Councilman Mariano: Don’t Read this, It’ll Bum You...
- Indy Racing in Philadelphia?
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel to get a 44-Story Neighbor
- Philadelphia Housing Market Not Risky?
- Greenhouse Gas Reductions and Economic Vitality
- ▼ August (22)