The Philadelphia School District has become the first in the nation to require courses in African and African-American history as prerequisites for high school graduation (see story).
Friday, June 10, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- They Like Us, They Really Like Us
- Cancer Fighting Hospital to Open in Northeast Phil...
- LISC Makes $22 Million Committment to Philadelphia
- Modern Courts Coming to Philadelphia?
- The One Great Thing About the Bush Administration ...
- Texas Developer Building 285 Luxury Rental Units i...
- The Rendell Administration: Running the Commonweal...
- Pennsylvania to take Action on Global Warming?
- Center City Hotel Occupancy and Tourism: Still Goi...
- National Council of La Raza: Philadelphia Bound
- Philadelphia School District Creates More Comprehe...
- Random Pennsylvania Factoids
- Architectural Salvage Industry in Philadelphia Exp...
- Philadelphia Art Museum: Going to the Moon
- The Emperor has no Clothes
- Fuji Bikes Pedals into Northeast Philadelphia
- ▼ June (16)