Temple University has initiated $400 million in construction projects slated to be completed within five years. All projects will be placed on Temple’s main campus in North Philadelphia. Projects include a new $75 million Tyler School of Art and a $67 million addition to the Fox School of Business and Management.
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Resurgent Philadelphia Shipbuilding Industry
- Young America PAC
- Tracking the Elusive "Cell Phone Only"
- Wi-Fi Plan Profiled on PBS
- Fattah v. Mondesire?
- Convention Center = Economic Powerhouse
- Temple Health System Moving HQ to East Falls
- Temple University Construction Boom
- Dijya Know About: The Sustainable Business Network...
- State Funds Green Design Consortium in East Falls
- Kenney/Ramos Bill Could Produce Office of Immigran...
- Reducing Gun Violence Through Charter Change?
- Prominent Philadelphia Company You Might Not Know ...
- Rhythm & Blues Foundation Relocating from NYC to P...
- 2004: Good Year for Center City Hotel Industry
- Rittenhouse Hotel Makes the Top 20
- Architectural Salvage Industry Takes a Step Forwar...
- Wingbowl is Insane but Wonderful
- More Stuff to Do = More Visitors
- Philadelphia to Host King Tut
- Stop Indoor Smoking in Public Places!
- Temple University's Fox School of Business Moves u...
- ▼ February (22)