Philadelphia University – located in the City’s East Falls section - has received $.75 million from the Commonwealth to support the Consortium for Sustainable Design and Research of Southeast Pennsylvania (see story). This group includes Philadelphia, Temple and Villanova universities, Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Southeastern Pennsylvania and the Delaware Valley Green Building Council. The Consortium works to develop and promote environmentally friendly design and construction.
Saturday, February 12, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Resurgent Philadelphia Shipbuilding Industry
- Young America PAC
- Tracking the Elusive "Cell Phone Only"
- Wi-Fi Plan Profiled on PBS
- Fattah v. Mondesire?
- Convention Center = Economic Powerhouse
- Temple Health System Moving HQ to East Falls
- Temple University Construction Boom
- Dijya Know About: The Sustainable Business Network...
- State Funds Green Design Consortium in East Falls
- Kenney/Ramos Bill Could Produce Office of Immigran...
- Reducing Gun Violence Through Charter Change?
- Prominent Philadelphia Company You Might Not Know ...
- Rhythm & Blues Foundation Relocating from NYC to P...
- 2004: Good Year for Center City Hotel Industry
- Rittenhouse Hotel Makes the Top 20
- Architectural Salvage Industry Takes a Step Forwar...
- Wingbowl is Insane but Wonderful
- More Stuff to Do = More Visitors
- Philadelphia to Host King Tut
- Stop Indoor Smoking in Public Places!
- Temple University's Fox School of Business Moves u...
- ▼ February (22)