Some have suggested - Suburban Guerrilla - that a Third Session of the Continental Congress should be convened in Philadelphia so we can have a dialogue about the nation's direction. Sounds like a great idea; we should work up a new Constitution and circulate a draft for discussion. Every couple hundred years, documents need freshening up.
Friday, December 10, 2004
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- ► 2005 (219)
- Arthur Ashe Youth Tennis and Education Center
- Mummers Parade: You've Gotta Go
- Dijya Know About: The Delaware Valley Mountain Bik...
- The Liberty Bell, Still Swell
- First United Methodist Church of Germantown: The R...
- Nutter and Kenney: The Right Stuff
- John Chaney - 1,000th Game
- Rittenhouse Square, one of the Best
- PhillyCarShare Frees 1,000 Parking Spots
- City Council Ethics Update
- $200 Million Center City Development Planned
- Philadelphia Wage Tax Reductions Coming!
- Barnes' Collection Moving to Philly
- Reconvene the Continental Congress?
- Philadelphia Super Bowl Champions!
- Councilman Cohen, Slowin'
- Water Works Restaurant Imminent
- Wharton Students Create a Program to Combat Global...
- Philadelphia First: Innovative Program to Pay Resi...
- Center City Hotel Occupancy: Strong
- Scofflaws: Your Time is Up
- Philadelphia Retail Explosion
- Taking a Bite out of the Big Apple
- Comcast's New HQ Plans: One Step Closer
- Flakey New Restaurant
- ▼ December (25)