The Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority ("RDA") has preliminarily selected Global City to construct the "Terrace at Falls Bridge". This proposed $85 million development would consist of 172 condo units in four modern buildings ranging from four to twelve stories. A key feature in the design is a forty-foot wide public terrace that will run between Ridge Avenue and Kelly Drive. The public terrace will be flanked by 17,000 sq. ft. of retail space, likely to include a food store. The selection of the developer by the RDA Board is considered preliminary. Global City will need to negotiate a developer's agreement with the RDA and then secure necessary approvals for their project, including zoning.
Thursday, October 13, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Climate Mash
- The Greening of Philadelphia
- Our Leaves are Better & Bigger than Your Leaves
- Stop Pay-to-Play: Vote "Yes" on Charter Change Nov...
- South Jersey Ad Agency Leaving Suburbia for Center...
- Minimal Disclosure Standards for Political Polling
- Condomania Comes to East Falls
- Random Environmental Factoid: The Marines and Soy ...
- Are More Alternative Fuel Vehicles in Philadelphia...
- Council Action on Proposed PGW Rate Hike
- Philadelphia Lawyers
- ▼ October (12)