For the first time in over a decade, Philadelphia will be hosting a “topping out” ceremony for a new skyscraper, the 28-story, 728,000 square-foot Cira Center built next to Amtrak's 30th Street Station in University City. In close proximity to Drexel University and the University of Pennsylvania, this structure is the first major office tower on the west side of the Schuylkill River.
Saturday, November 13, 2004
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- ► 2005 (219)
- Las Vegas on the Delaware
- Philadelphia High School Provides Shortcut to College
- Philadelphia University Breaks Ground on New Stude...
- Urban Outfitters HQ moving to Navy Yard
- eBay, what took you so long?
- Largest Philadelphia Marathon Ever
- You’re Fired; but if You’re a Political Ally’s Chi...
- Custom Made Wheels
- Committee of 70: Help Wanted
- Philadelphia's Regional Economy: "Most Improved"
- Councilman Nutter: Going Down?
- Historic Smith Playground Renovation
- Ground Broken for School of the Future
- Bowling for Yuppies
- City of Philadelphia Triathlon
- Philadelphia Construction Boom
- ▼ November (16)