Citizens Bank Park - home of the Phillies - was recently voted the "Most Vegetarian-Friendly Ballpark in North America" by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Philadelphia-based ARAMARK provides concessions at the ballpark, including a veggie dog, flame-grilled gardenburger and Philly mock-steak sandwich. The stadium also offers vegetarian subs and wraps, and tomato pie.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- Why Mike Nutter Won the Democratic Primary
- Michael Bloomberg: Flexibility is Overrated
- Al Gore & New Orleans
- Green Fest Philly
- Grand Central Station for Al Gore News
- Pennsylvania for Gore
- Current TV
- Al Gore for President?
- Friday Agricultural Factoid: Just Peachy
- Mike Nutter's Visit to Chicago
- Is the Phantatic a Vegan?
- Starbucks, meet Saxbys
- Friday Agricultural Factoid
- Pet Adoptions Up in Philadelphia
- Friday Agricultural Factoid: A Few Days Late
- PhillyCarShare + Bicycles = Velib'
- Annapolis Promotes Scooters and Bikes
- Cherry Street is Dead, Long Live Cherry Street (Su...
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2006 (196)
- ► 2005 (219)