"I love growth, I love change, I love cities," she said. "Cities feed on growth and change. Like a shark, if a city stops moving, it dies."
Thursday, January 06, 2005
- A Smoke Filled Room
- Above Average Jane
- Akkam's Razor
- All for the Taking
- Boundless Philadelphia
- East Falls Development Corporation
- Greater Philadelphia Sustainable Business Network
- Kiko's House
- Mere Cat
- Our Green Cities
- Philadelphia Animal Welfare Society
- Philadelphia Bicycle News
- Philadelphia is My Home
- Philly Future
- Pound for Pound
- The Next American City
- The Tattered Coat
- Young Philly Politics
- ► 2007 (110)
- ► 2006 (196)
- Saidel for Mayor?
- The Southwest Effect
- New Managing Director Named
- Twice a Week Trash Pickup to End for Mayor Street'...
- Innovative School Donation Program
- Caesars Bets on Slots License
- Ft. Knox for Mayor?
- Philadelphia: #1 on MLK Day
- First Mayoral Straw Poll Puts Councilman Nutter in...
- Selling Naming Rights at SEPTA Stations?
- Wachovia Complex: #1 in the Planet for Ticket Sale...
- Seth Williams to Challenge Incumbent Philly DA
- Philadelphia International Airport Sets Record
- Boulevard to get Red-light Camera
- Kvaerner Starts on First Oil Tanker
- Waterless Urinals!
- Comcast hires Charisse Lillie
- Good Quote
- Boyd Theatre will be Reborn
- CHOP is on Top
- Best Chocolate Found in North Philadelphia
- Philadelphia’s Tallest Building: Coming Soon
- ▼ January (22)